This guide was written for iPhone and iPad users. If you are looking for setup instructions for your Android device, read this post!
Part of the perks in staying with one of Pawcation’s suites is that you’ll have free access to a 24 hour webcam of your dog. Here’s how you can set up your phone.
1. Download the app iWatch DVR II from the App Store.
2. Once the App is installed on your phone, open it.
3. Click on the “+” symbol on the top right of the App.
4. Key in the following details into the fields.
- Name: Pawcation
- Host: video.pawcation.sg
- Port: 5000
- User: <given to you during check-in>
- Password: <given to you during check-in>
5. Click on “Save” on the top right of the screen.
6. Now, tap on the item you just created.
7. It will take about 5 seconds to authenticate and connect to our servers.
8. Once you’re in, you might see many blue screens. Double tap on the screen that isn’t blue. If for some reason you can’t see this 16 screens, click on the “16CH” button as shown in the image below.
9. You’ll be able to see the room your dog is assigned to!